During fall of 2019 and beginning of 2020 GPX Medical participates in PWC’s program to scale up promising European Life Science companies, PWC Scale. GPX Medical was specially selected for the program and will together with PWC experts prepare the company for larger capital investments in 2020 to support the company’s process for CE-Mark and FDA approval for its product NEOLA, Neonatal Lung Analyser, 24 hour monitoring of the lung function of preterm born infants.
- GPX Medical presented at Life Science Day in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Great interest for GPX Medical’s medical device at Global neonatal intensive care conference in Paris
- GPX Medical to exhibit at Neonatal conference 2nd LAUNCH in Paris
- CEO Hanna Sjöström presented at PWC’s Executive Evening in Brussels
- CEO Hanna Sjöström presented to 80 German Life Science industry leaders