During fall of 2019 and beginning of 2020 GPX Medical participates in PWC’s program to scale up promising European Life Science companies, PWC Scale. GPX Medical was specially selected for the program and will together with PWC experts prepare the company for larger capital investments in 2020 to support the company’s process for CE-Mark and FDA approval for its product NEOLA, Neonatal Lung Analyser, 24 hour monitoring of the lung function of preterm born infants.
- CEO Hanna Sjöström presented at Connect 2 Capital in Gothenburg
- CEO Hanna Sjöström presented at Stora Aktiedagen in Gothenburg (In Swedish)
- New member in SmiLe Incubator
- GPX Medical selected for PWC’s Scale Up program for Life Science start-ups
- GPX Medical participated in Lund University Medical Laser Center’s workshop “Biophotonics in Lund- Where are we and where are we heading?”