During fall of 2019 and beginning of 2020 GPX Medical participates in PWC’s program to scale up promising European Life Science companies, PWC Scale. GPX Medical was specially selected for the program and will together with PWC experts prepare the company for larger capital investments in 2020 to support the company’s process for CE-Mark and FDA approval for its product NEOLA, Neonatal Lung Analyser, 24 hour monitoring of the lung function of preterm born infants.
- New member in SmiLe Incubator
- GPX Medical selected for PWC’s Scale Up program for Life Science start-ups
- GPX Medical participated in Lund University Medical Laser Center’s workshop “Biophotonics in Lund- Where are we and where are we heading?”
- GPX Medical elects Märta Lewander Xu as new Chairman of the Board (in Swedish)
- Ground breaking study published in Journal of Biophotonics